Attracting Fashion Ideas

Assalamualaikum As times goes by, my fashions go mess and very mess (i guess). What gonna do, i just not really interested with an...

Assalamualaikum

As times goes by, my fashions go mess and very mess (i guess). What gonna do, i just not really interested with any fashion since born haha or maybe my dad & my mom were too strict with their children's fashions. Never mind that. But, since last month, i started to attract to fashion ideas, I'm started to search and observe simple-casual-elegant-Islamics fashion. Why should i? haha

Actually i do not really love any modern fashion or else which exposing woman's aurah, cause its opposite to our deen right? Just, I won't hate or force them at least they're trying to get Islamics clothes on their bodies slowly. Aha, also Arabians fashion here just like others too, not all of them wore hijab completely. 

As i said i started to attract fashion cause i feel that my fashion right now was too mess-ugly looking hahahaha. Well, from now on i try to choose any fashion was suitable and comfortable to me. Of course i will stay with my jubah & tudung labuh (some people call this fashion was too lame XD). But to me, it wasn't. It not because of that clothes but us whom do not wise to use them elegantly and fashionable. I mean; wear them neatly & cleanly that will makes you look like a fashioners & modest. 

BUT... HOW AM I GONNA DO? kekeke



Nah, now i wanna tell whats fashion ideas do i like mostly:
1. Simple but looks smart and glamor.
2. Elegant looks.
3. Boyish looks haha.

SO DO YOU LIKE FASHION TOO? AND WHAT FASHION IDEAS DO YOU LIKE? 

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. hihihi, mai sampai skrg mak belikan baju raya, tak ikut pun sangat trend fashion semasa.hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eh sama lah kite, klu nak beli baju mesti kena lepasi check-in ayah & mak shaf lu hihi =D

      Delete
  2. i love boyish look. tapi depend jugak lah, since BV suka pakai seluar jeans and sneaker XD. tapi memang betul la, as long aurat tertutup dan tak terlalu overstyle, ok je kan :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah love too its look so glamor right? haha. yea thats better i love the one who cover her aurah as well. =)

      Delete
  3. prefer casual islamic fashion..

    look little shabby but nice to wear and see jgk la.. shabby-shabby pun agak2 la..

    elegent classy maybe no..!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a cardigan girl. easy to wear, comfy and the most important thing is that they can cover my aurat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yess, thats the point : can cover our aurat as well ;)

      Delete
  5. Cik Renex pulak lebih suka pkai skirt labuh & blouse/tshirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihi just like my sister really love to wear blouse or baju kurung =)

      Delete
  6. Jubah & tudung labuh is lame? Nooooo, I really love to see my Muslim friends wearing jubah and tudung labuh. they look so sweet and pretty. Sometimes I wish I could wear them tho hhe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea somepeople said that & i sad too cause i wore that since my childhood times.

      Wow really apreciate your opinion about jubah and tudung labuh, even you're a non muslim. Im glad to hear that. hehe lets try miss claudia claudy. :) you will.

      Delete
    2. Aww, it's okay. That's what they think. bc for me, wearing jubah and tudung labuh bak kata orang, sedap mata memandang. hehehehe

      hehehe, well maybe bc before I had a Muslim boyfriend and thought if getting married with him, that is what I'm going to wear haha.

      Delete
    3. yea sangat sedap mata memandang kan? hihi

      wow, really? so you'll be a muslim too one day right? Thanks to God. May He bless you always. Love from me :')

      Delete
    4. Err, almost tho. hihihi. jodoh tak panjang hehehe.
      But thankyou, May He bless you always too :)

      Delete
  7. Me too!! more too no 1 and no 2 =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihi kan simple fashion sgt lagi nampak superb modest bg sy.

      Delete

- DO GOOD BE GOOD -
WARNING : NO SPAM!