November -- List

Hey hey its November already, how fast times goes right? One month left to the new year 2017. That, i wanna do list things of this month cause i feel many things will happen this month, haha. 



# 1
At the start of month its getting colder and colder, almost winter session maybe. And I just can't do many things as well cause it so cold either outside or inside (more cold), i just sleep and put myself under the blanket every time (my rent house doesn't have a heater so that's why). 

# 2
Yesterday, 7 November was my birthday's bestfriend her name Hidayah. She was my bestfriend since elementary school (can't you believe it?), yes she is! Although we didn't always texting each other as we're getting older (eh? baru 22) i still always love her all of my heart. And i knew she love me too (muheheh). So Happy Birthday to you & wish you happy go lucky as always you're --Ida 💕.

# 3
Yesterday also, my only brother started attending the SPM's examination and its will last on 22th. He takes nine subjects of all for an exam, that its Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Inggeris, Bahasa Arab, Sains, Mathematic, Sejarah, Tasawwur Islam, Syariah Islamiyyah, and Pendidikan Islam. Wish him luck and got straight A+ as well insyaAllah. 

# 4
On 20 November soon, I will attend Kafaah which means pre-test for graduate, and all of graduates must take this test (syarat kelulusan). Fuhh, i'm so nervous now cause its including all of subject of the course you attend. But, my professor said that the questions base on basic things only  BUT there are three rates of questions EASY-MEDIUM-HARD. Ugh, wish me luck guys, hope so 😭.

# 5
I thinks for these past of month, my emotional get worst --i just wanna take out anger on anyone whom close to me either my close friend or my housemates. And exactly i know why i'm like this. Just that i couldn't share it here (i didn't like to share with anyone about my problems act). 

# 6
Travel-list on this month is NONE cause its so cold to go outside at this rate of weather. Hope i could travel again next year around Jordan before i go home, will be. 


SO WHAT WILL YOU DO ON THIS NOVEMBER? LET ME KNOW TOO 😊

6 comments:

  1. Good luck to your brother and good luck to you for your pass-test graduate :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you miss, really appreciate it :')

      Delete
  2. hope you won't catch a cold because of the weather.
    and good luck to all of us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thankyou so much for ur concern, you too at Japan, its more colder than here i guess. =)

      Delete

- DO GOOD BE GOOD -
WARNING : NO SPAM!

LATEST ON INSTAGRAM